Surprising feeling
I lay down in my bed as its dark outside. I wonder if he misses me as much as I miss him. I look at the the bright stars through my window and I lose myself in golden memories. I wish he was next to me right now. I don't crave sex neither I do need him because i feel lonely. I only want him right here because he makes me feel better at the end of a long day. He knows how to make me laugh when I'm too tired to talk and made me feel so alive while I'm standing like a corpse. I love the way he tells silly jokes. I would feel bless to see his smile as I am too sad to drop off but he only thing i really need right now is to hear his giggle. Everything become suddenly alright when his voice soothes my mind and heart.
I don't know why am I talking about him, i thought my heart was belong to someone else ?!??..
No comments:
Post a Comment