Thursday, 11 February 2016

Missing A Part Of Me

    I couldn't say a word. Losing him. My best friend ever was the hardest thing that hit on me.   Thinking  every second we have spend together was hard. Every time I opened up my photos and saw a bunch of his selfies with his weird face, i felt a little lost. 
  
   It started when he got his new partner a.k.a couple. At first, I am okay with it. But suddenly a few weeks later he told me that she dumped him. The fire started in my heart. I seriously felt like want to kill that bitch using a sharp samurai sword. I told him to move on and never looked back. He seems so hurted and said okay but a few weeks later he did. They were getting back together. I was so mad and told him to left her for his own good but he don't want to. So i left him. I left beacause I don't want to see he suffering again because of that bitch. I know he was so in loved with her but I know she going to hurted him again and again.
   
 I used to thing the worst feeling in the world was losing a boyfriend but I was wrong. The worst feeling is the moment you realized that you've lose your bestfriend. And if he read this, i want him to know that I never meant to let this beautiful meaningful relationships ended. Never. I always want our relationship last till our last breath. But its a fate. I tried to said i'm sorry but i'm too scared. Scared if you are not going to reply and hate me, i really want to say that I'm sorry and I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment